We all know how stressful organising a wedding can be. There is the decision of which dress, venue, cake and flowers to make, with one of the most important being which photographer to hire? Who are you going to trust to record this special day for yourself and future generations? Whoever you choose, you are entrusting them to record this big day accurately and creatively. I feel that it is my job to record not only the ceremony, but also the emotions and small details which make this your special day, in a way that does not interfere with your day. I have created my packages to be as clear as possible, allowing the bride and groom to budget for their big day.
Below are the:1. Details of what is included in ALL the wedding packages.
2. Prices of the available wedding packages.
3. Examples of additional items that can be purchased.
ALL WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- A pre-wedding consultation – This is where you get to meet me and we organize the finer details of your big day in a relaxing environment of your choice.
- Pre-Wedding shoot – This is an ideal way to get to know each other and to get acquainted with being in front of the camera. The shoot can take place at the location of the ceremony or at your choice of venue*.- A visit to your ceremony and reception venues.
- All post production to make the photographs as stunning as possible.
- All high-resolution images from the day on a DVD. NEW *** Full day coverage packages will receive a presentation box containing a 9" x 6" album and an engraved USB stick.
- Online gallery for friends and family to view and purchase images in a wide selection of products and styles. Gallery can be password protected if wished.
Full Day Coverage - £1049*
This is the ultimate package for the couple that wants unlimited coverage of their big day. The package starts with the bride and grooms preparations, through to the evening first dance.
8 Hour Coverage - £849*
Up to 8 hours coverage of your big day, covering most of your special day.
4 Hour Coverage - £449*This is for the couples that just want part of their special day recorded.
*These prices are based on the wedding ceremony/pre-wedding shoot taking place in Dorset. If the wedding/pre-wedding shoot is outside Dorset, additional travel costs will be added.
EXAMPLES OF ADDITIONAL WEDDING PACKAGE ITEMS
- Wedding Album – There is a selection of albums available from a 50 page photobook, (£50) to a 50 page Bellissimo Fine Art album (£300).
- Preview Book – Showcase up to a 1000 images in a hardback or softback Bellissimo Preview Book. Prices from £50 - £75.
- Signing Frame – An alternative to a guest book. Used to allow the bride and groom to display their pre-wedding shoot and make the most of their guest’s well wishes with a signing frame. Prices from £50.
- Evening Photo Booth – A great way to capture evening guests in a candid way. Please contact me for prices.Any further requirements can be discussed during the consultations.